I. Information We Collect
1. User-Submitted Information: When you choose to purchase our products or services, submit your music or other material to us, sign up to become a member, or engage in various other interactions with our site you may be requested to provide personal information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, website URL, biographical information, links to your social networking profiles, and credit card number or other payment-related information. We will never ask for your social security number.
You should be aware that we cannot guarantee the integrity of any personal information which you choose to post publicly on our site, and we advise that you use care in publicly disclosing your personal information.
2. Information Collected Automatically: Our servers may also automatically collect certain information related to your use of our site, including your domain name. However, we do not utilize any cookies, web beacons, or other tools to collect or track your online activities beyond your use of our site.
II. Use of Collected Information
1. Internal Use: The personal information which you submit to us helps us to communicate with you regarding our products and services, your submissions, and other topics relevant to our site. We also use this information, as well as automatically-collected user information, for a variety of internal purposes.
2. Third-Party Use: If you submit your email address to us, we may share it from time to time with third-party entities whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving emails from our site and or from these third-party entities for no fee by sending a request to us at the address provided below.
We may also share your personal information with third parties in the event that we are part of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy and the personal information of our users becomes relevant to such a transaction.
3. Partners & Service Providers: We may share your personal information with our partners and service providers, such as manufacturers, shipping carriers, and payment processers, to assist us in fulfilling orders that you have placed for our goods or services, as well as for other customer service-related purposes.
4. Legally Compelled Disclosure: We may disclose your personal information when we have a good-faith belief that we are required by law to do so or that such disclosure is necessary to assert, enforce, or defend or own legal rights.
III. Protection of Personal Information
We take precautions to protect the integrity of information which is submitted by or collected from the users of our site. If you submit certain sensitive data to us, such as credit card or other payment information, you will be redirected to a secure server and will receive a “pop-up” notification of such.
However, while we have employed the practices described herein to protect personal information submitted by or collected from you on our site, the integrity of any information submitted online or through other means can never be fully guaranteed.
IV. Links to Third-Party Sites
We make no representation as to the privacy policies employed by third-party websites linked to or from our site, or with whom we have shared your email address, and we suggest that you contact such third-party sites directly if you wish to obtain more information about their privacy policies.
V. Review, Revision, & Removal of Personal Information
You may send a request to us at the contact information provided below to review, revise, or delete any personal information which has been submitted by or collected from you on our site. A request must include your legal name and a mailing address, telephone number, and email address where you can be reached, and a detailed description of the personal information you would like to review, revise, or delete. We will take action to accommodate and respond to these requests within a reasonable period of time and will not require a fee to do so.
Our site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may be required to provide consent from a parent or guardian prior to using our site and or submitting any personal information to us.
VIII. Contact Us
Kingdom Culture Mixtape
51 Colman Road